May all be happy, healthy and free.
Independent thinker. Interdependent human. Creative at heart. Committed to service. Focused on growth. Reduce suffering. Increase freedom. Improve health. Promote justice. Eliminate waste. Value nature. Stimulate innovation. Empower community. Support women. Decentralize power. Listen. Learn. Love.
Read More >
Improve the City of Los Angeles
1 term, 10 goals
- Complete at least 25,000 emergency housing units.
- Increase affordable housing supply by 25,000 units.
- Redevelop Crenshaw as a Black Historical-Cultural Monument.
- Build the most technologically advanced city government in the country.
- Achieve a budget surplus in city government.
- Decentralize public school education.
- Reduce crime by 20%.
- Reduce homelessness by 75%.
- Increase employment in arts, culture, music, film and television by 25%.
- Recover and keep pace with 100% of the Green New Deal targets.
Join Our Newsletter
Sign up for campaign updates
Participate in the Campaigns Creative Process
Submit Your Housing Designs
Winning submissions will be displayed on the campaign website and shared on social media.Submit Designs
Submit a new City Anthem
Los Angeles needs an anthem! Share yours and the most upvoted song will be the first city anthem.Submit Anthem
We welcome any and all who would like to contribute time or resources to our campaign.Join Us